Saturday, December 5, 2015

Big Nintendo Announcement on Monday



Damon Baker from Nintendo of America was a guest on today's podcast over at Nintendo World Report. During the interview he said something very interesting:

"Speaking of announcements, I wish I could tell you guys, but stay tuned for Monday. Monday there's going to be something... something happening on Monday. It's going to be big."

That quote makes for quite a lot of hype if you ask me. Some think it could be a reveal of the date for the Smash Bros. Direct. I personally don't think that would be big enough news. We already know its coming sometime this month. I can't imagine they would tease the announcement of the date as "something big."

We already know that we won't be receiving any Nintendo NX related announcements until 2016, so what do you think it could be? Perhaps a proper Zelda Wii U trailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment